The Electee (New Member) Program must be completed within one semester. Electees are required to be active in two community service divisions, one A (20 hour) division and one Z (10 hour) division. Please make sure you understand that a total of 30 community service hours are required in order to pass your Electee semester. In addition, electees must participate in AED socials, intramurals, and fundraisers. Further details are given in the Electee Application located on the home page. Successful electees are inducted as Alpha Epsilon Delta members at the end of the electee semester during our formal banquet.
- Electee Recruitment - Please visit us at our student organization tables around the UF Campus.
- January 22 - 31, 2019
- Electee Applications Due - Turn your application on www.ufaed.org by the date and time listed on the application.
- Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 11:59 PM
- Electee Interviews - Arrive during your assigned time slot in professional attire to interview.
- Friday, February 1, 2019: 4-8 PM
- Saturday, February 2, 2019: 10 AM - 2 PM
- Electee Orientation - After your acceptance, this meeting will inform you how to pass your electee semester.
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 7 PM
- Electee Event - This event is a great opportunity to have some fun and meet other electees!
- Friday, February 8, 2019
For more information on becoming a member of Alpha Epsilon Delta, please contact the Electee Vice President at [email protected]